В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  4886 4 мес., 1 неделя назад.

• Автор
    Участник

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    It’s back-to-school time. Time to write THAT letter again. The letter to my child’s new teacher that explains why our family bans homework. That’s right. I care about my children’s learning. That’s why I believe tree forts win over homework. Quite simply, I believe homework has …You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi. After four years and 530 posts, I’ve decided its time to retire the Stop Homework blog and turn the homework advocacy over to you, my readers.How to Waste Time. If you have everything done that you need to accomplish but you still have a lot of time left, you’ll need to find some ways to burn up those extra hours.Homework should be banned because it just isn’t useful and wastes time. Homework is pointless because kids do enough work in school and they don’t need more.Get an answer for ‘Why should students study Shakespeare?What is the point of studying Shakespeare? How will studying Shakespeare’s tragedies, in particular Macbeth, be beneficial to us?Hot Tips for Zero Waste Initiatives in the Workplace. Does your company want to become more eco-friendly? There are various ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but one of the top ones is a zero-waste initiative.Why Is Time Management Important? Here Are 9 Quick Reasons. It is interesting to see there are some people who would still ask – Why is time management important?A question came to me via the Ask the Expert service that Reading Rockets provides. With the teacher’s permission, I’m including it here to get your opinion. Question:Get an answer for ‘Why do we need to study literature?’ and find homework help for other Literature questions at eNotesStudy Hacks Blog Decoding Patterns of Success Case Study: Why the Number of Hours You Spend Studying Means Nothing July 3rd, 2008 · 34 comments [Note: Because I’ll be away from technology tomorrow to enjoy the 4th of July festivities, I’m posting Friday’s post one day early.ClassZone Book Finder. Follow these simple steps to find online resources for your book.How to Find Motivation to Do Homework. Very few students like to do homework and almost everyone seems to put it off. After all, why start your work now when you can watch another episode of your favorite TV show?I believe in to much homework is actually s bad thing . My kids have so much that there is no time to help cooking or to learn another language, there is so many things that kids should be doing like gardening or writing in their journals.You can often predict which meetings will be unproductive from the moment you receive the invitation. There’s the “team update” where you spend two hours listening to a rundown of how everyone spent their week, or the “planning meeting” where you hash out picayune details that should have been handled elsewhere, or the …Learn Self-Directed Learning Techniques, Independant Learning Skills, Learning MethodsDo you ever wonder why family time is important? Yes, time is so important – in fact, time is money, as we’re often reminded when we set out to seek our livelihood as parents. But family time? Is this meaningful or serve any purpose? Isn’t it just a waste of time because you could probably …Russell Foster is a circadian neuroscientist: He studies the sleep cycles of the brain. And he asks: What do we know about sleep? Not a lot, it turns out, for something we do with one-third of our lives.I thought I was a little crazy for thinking this until I started having similar conversations with other parents of young kids who’ve also made tremendous professional and personal leaps under the time (and money and emotional) constraints imposed by parenting.Study Smarter, Not Harder – Think Like a Genius Straight A+ Student [Book & DVD – Study Skills, Study Habits, Homework] Hardcover – Print + DVD, 2010

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

СВЯЖИТЕСЬ С НАМИ

Мы всегда на связи. Вы можете отправить нам по электронной почте вопрос, и мы свяжемся с вами в самое ближайшее время.

Sending

© Региональное отделение партии Родина в Санкт-Петербурге

или

Введите данные:

или    

Forgot your details?

или

Create Account